3.05.2009

Ash's Bridal Shower!!!

So everyone, Ashley is getting married and we want to throw her a bridal shower, but unfortunately I don't have everyone's addresses. So leave me your email and I will get you an invite. Save the date for April 4th... Hope to see you there :)

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

Hey my address is po box 253 beaver 84713... I would love to help so let me know what i can do!!

Tatum said...

where is it gonna be? I'd love to come! what is your email address?

Kurt and Tara Heath said...

Well, not sure if she would invite me:) But I would like to go! 668 S 300 W Richfield 84701- Let me know if I can do anything to help!

Melanie Hawkins Mangum said...

Yahoo for Ash! Hope all goes well with the shower. You can always use gifts so my addy is: 1017 N. West Ridge Dr B, St. George 84770. Thanks

Christensen's said...

Crazy! That is exciting! Jed and I are going to Bear Lake next weekend. Will you guys be in Logan? We want to come see your new place!