Well no more renting for us. YEAH! We took the plung and bought a house. We are way excited, especially Travis to put his man skills to work. The house needs a lot of work but has a lot of potential. I will definately post some pictures when I get a chance, but for now I guess I have to focus on insurance, turning on utilities, signing a lot of papers, and getting all the supplies for the fix up. Can't wait to show you our, "Diamond in the Rough."
1.19.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
How exciting! Good luck with the renovations!
Those are the best houses to buy. You fix them up find what you like and don't like then you move on to the next house. Once your really ready to settle you'll know exactly what you want, and how you want it. Take lots of before pictures. I was so busy painting and stuff I totally forgot pictures. Can't wait to see your diamond!
That's cool that you have a house now! I can't wait to see the pictures :)
I am so excited for you! Congrats! It is so nice to have a place of your own...even if it does mean a lot of fixin' up!
Congrats!! Buying a house is HUGE, and so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures!
Congrats on the house! What an exciting time for your family. The ward will miss you:-)
That's exciting! Are you within running distance of our apartment so we can meet up for a run sometime?
congrats on getting a house. i'm excited to see the updates :)
Congratulations! You'll love it. I hate that we are renting again. I can't wait until we can purchase a home again. I hope you enjoy fixing it up and that you'll post some pictures for us all to see. :)
Kelly and I have been looking for a house since November...i HATE it! i wish that we have one that we can move into right now. But unfortunetly we are still looking.
Post a Comment