Recently Easton and I traveled to Salina for a funeral, the weather down there one day was 67 degrees. It was so nice we had a BBQ and all the kids played outside. Ryan and I cut out early for a run up the canyon. No matter where I go running or when, my favorite run is from my parents house in Salina up past the park at sunset. It is where I started running and it is fun to take in all the sights and see how things have changed. It is funny that I remember certain smells but I do I remember how certain bushes smell as I run by and where the cold spots are in the fields. If you don't run I challenge you to take it up and without headphones once in a while. It rejuvenates me especially when I do it in familiar places :)
3.11.2009
Trip to Salina!
Posted by The Eborn Family at 8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How do you make the pictures arranged like this? they are all so cute!
Post a Comment