Easton was born last year in October so he didn't get to play in the snow much, so this year is his big year to be introduced to snow. Every time he sees the snow falling he just stares with wonder. Sometimes I wish I was a little more like him and would take the time to marvel at all of the wonderful creations around us. Kids are good reminders of what we should be doing. Since the snow has been crazy in Logan, I decided to take Easton outside to build a snow man, but he pretty much just wanted to eat the snow. What can I do...
1.05.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
sounds like you guys had a fun break! and it totally doesnt surprise me that Easton just wants to eat the snow seeing that he likes sand and sticks and dirt and grass. What a kid! :)
You always get some great shots. Looks like you guys had a good one.
Those pictures are so adorable!! I can't believe how big he's gotten. Such a cutie!! How's things for you guys?? Ski season is alright..we try to have fun. Ha ha!!
Oh my goodness! I haven't been on your blog forever! I have been terrible at looking at blogs! I love your Christmas pics! It is funny to see Easton eating the snow. Kempton will be four this summer and he still hasn't grown out of that!
Oh what a cutie Easton is! You look so happy! Where do you live again? Are you playing in any leagues?
Post a Comment