12.01.2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Thanksgiving dinner since we have been married has been at the Eborn house, where I have been introduced to GRAPE SALAD, YUM YUM!!! This is us just before stuffing ourselves full of all the tasty food. We are starting our diets tomorrow...

So it's a little scary I know but he sure did cut down our tree fast! After hiking for a while, which I don't mind, we found the perfect little tree. I am sure once we decorate it Easton will have the decorations tore off pretty quick. But I am excited to start and I love the smell of fresh Christmas trees.

We are sending out Christmas cards soon, so leave your addy and we'll send one your way :)








4 comments:

Abby said...

How fun. Sorry we missed all of you guys. Brandon cuts our tree with something like that too. Must run in the family. Maybe we will see you at the x-mas party.

Shels said...

Easton is so cute! And I am a little freaked out with the over-sized pocket knife Travis used to cut the tree down-but whatever works eah! :)

Abby said...

Hey will you send me your mailing address? Thanks

Jacque said...

Oh, I really miss you Lynzie. You are sucha great friend. I'm glad you guys had a fun Thanksgiving. COME VISIT!!