12.08.2008

Children Bring Joy!

I remember in the hospital when Easton was first born, how that morning I laid in bed with him next to me and thanked Heavenly Father for such a perfect little boy. Today when I kneel at night I do the same thing. This might sound a little cheesy to some of you, but I have never felt as much joy as I do now that he is in our lives. Sure there are times when I think "what am I going to do..."but it quickly fades when his chubby little arms wrap around my neck for a hug or he blows me a kiss. I decided to post some videos to let you see what I mean :)

6 comments:

Christensen's said...

Those are so cute! Don't you love it when they get into such a big mess? One time after a nap, I found Kempton in his pack n' play with his diaper off and poop all over. Nice huh?

Camille said...

I can't believe how big your little guy has gotten. He was so tiny on the 4th of July. He's so cute!

Andie Kae said...

okay andie is in to alot of stuff more than eastin she is in the toilet she is in the trash she is all over you haven't got started yet

Jacque said...

Oh man lynzie! I miss you so much. I wish you still lived down the street. Some days are not fun and I always think about how it would be nice to call you up and see if you wanted to come over. I do miss you.
Easton is so big! And Walking! What a little stud!

Anonymous said...

I love it it is so funny He is wayy cute! TTYL in class!

Anonymous said...

Hah he is wayy cute! I bet he's gonna have the ladies after him when he turns my age!