These crazy gals are Travis' sisters: Valerie, Robyn, Kristina, and Rachel. We set out last weekend for a girls weekend shopping and causing havoc. We ended up doing just that! The evening started with a nice dinner at Biago's, shopping at the Gateway, and an 11pm Twilight movie showing, which we all walked out of loving Edward. I know call us crazy, but he was hotter than I pictured :) Shopping at the Gateway brought us many surprises, the guy pictured on the Abercrombie bag (Above Picture), Women dressed in black with a little red for the Twilight movie??, and this butt lifting cream that is an actual tester at Bath and Body Works... I would like to see someone actually test it out in the store??? The crazy part is that it was only half full. I won't describe it anymore I will let you use your imagination of how the bottle came to be only have full...
12.01.2008
Girls ONLY Weekend!
Posted by The Eborn Family at 1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So I used to work at BBW, and we got that butt cream in, we always wondered who was using the tester bottle, because it was always getting used!! What an odd thing???? Looks like you all had fun though.
Post a Comment