10.11.2008

Happy Birthday Travis!!!

Happy Birthday Travis!!! The BIG 25... I had to post this picture of when he was younger because it is one of my favorite. I see a lot of him in Easton, and it makes me happy to know that Easton has such a great example to look up too. Hope you have a Happy Birthday!
For Travis' B-Day we went to the American West Heritage Center for their Halloween Festivities. It was quite fun, we jumped off of hay stacks, shot bells with bb guns, roped some cows, went through the corn maze, and the blackout maze. This picture below is what Travis brings to all our lives, a little laughter. Gotta love him! Nice legs!!We were pretty serious when it came to shooting these high quality red rider bb guns! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAV! LOVE LYNZ & EASTON!

6 comments:

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

looks like you guys are pretty serious with those bb guns. i'd better watch out.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...I about fell off my seat laughing at Travis' white legs. So funny. Happy birthday Travis!!!

Brittney said...

What I am most impressed with is that you are still alive and that picture of the legs is posted. LOL I think both of you have such great personalities! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAVIS!

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

love all the pics.. especially travis in short shorts... reminds me of a similar pic of him in Hawaii.. haha. PS you guys look great!! Keep having fun.

Jacque said...

Well well! I am totally shocked that he is only 25!! Tigh is now on the downhill slope towards thirty. UGH! 30!! That means 40 will creep up even faster!!!!!!

Yikes. Anyway.
Miss you and love you!

Christensen's said...

I would watch out with Lynzie and a gun! I love the picture of Travis at the top. SO cute! And where did he get those shorts? I hope he doesn't wear those around town :)