10.21.2008

The Patch

With orange pumpkins, white pumpkins, gourds, train rides, and more...this is the Robert's Family's Halloween tradition...I would be lying if I told you Easton's favorite part of the pumpkin patch was picking out pumpkins or trying to drive the tractor, but you know boys he loved playing in the dirt. He would pick it up and pour it on his head. I'm not sure what it fascination is with doing this but every time he is in a sand pile or some place with a little dirt he is always covered from head to toe.

Here we are riding the hay wagon out to the pumpkin patch. Easton and I took a ride on the train, fun but very dusty...


1 comments:

Shels said...

how fun! and I love how intrigued Easton is with dirt-such a boy.
I would love to go runnin with you two again if your up to it...