Logan Canyon is one of the prettiest canyons I have ever been in. It is also very diverse for the many things that you can do. Travis and I love to go hiking the many trails especially with Easton on our backs, because he gets so excited to be in the outdoors.
The newlyweds, Brad and Amber, joined us for a hike up Crimson Trail. It's great to have friends so close.
Easton loves his pack, but he is honestly getting a little heavy to pack, weighing in at 25lbs 11 ounces...
We had a Eborn family get together up the canyon and Miles caught the biggest fish. Way to go Miles!
Easton's favorite food I think would be corn. He can down two big cob's in one sitting. Luckily our freezer is now full of corn, thanks to Grandma Eborn, Easton can have corn year round. :)
1 comments:
What a cute little guy he is. I can't believe how resourceful he already is with his toys. You are going to have your hands FULL!!! gotta love it!
Post a Comment