9.22.2008

How'd You Get Up There?

The other day Travis and I were cleaning the house and getting some things done, when Travis said, "Lynz you have to come see this." So I hurried down the stairs only to find Easton had climbed on top of his toy, and then on top of the coffee table, and had is hands pressed to the TV watching Baby Einstein.
You've got to love the things kids do...


3 comments:

Christensen's said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big he is getting! He looks so old! He is sooo cute! It is amazing how quickly they learn things. We miss you guys!

Shels said...

I heard that Easton will eat anything-weeds, sand (funny how you found the little surprise in his diaper) grass-anything! Thats funny! :) He sure is a cutie!

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

He's just getting smarter watching Baby Einstein. Ha Ha...