What a fun two years!!!
Yesterday Travis and I celebrated our Big 2nd Anniversary! Wow so much has happened in those two years that we are thankful for, especially our little guy, Easton. It has been a crazy two years, but years I wouldn't trade for anything...
Travis is a great husband, father, and best friend, who is always so patient with me. I am so thankful to have him in my life. Thanks Trav for a great two years!
Yesterday Travis and I celebrated our Big 2nd Anniversary! Wow so much has happened in those two years that we are thankful for, especially our little guy, Easton. It has been a crazy two years, but years I wouldn't trade for anything...
Travis is a great husband, father, and best friend, who is always so patient with me. I am so thankful to have him in my life. Thanks Trav for a great two years!

6 comments:
Congrats guys!! I cant believe that it has already been two years. It seems like yesterday we were in Hawaii. Crazy how fast time flies.
Happy Anniversary! Time flys when your having fun doesn't it? Congrats!
Wow! I guess I thought for some reason it had been longer than that. I am sure that it has flown by for you. You two are such a fun couple. You look so great! I hope you guys are enjoying Logan. How is Travis' job? I hope it is going well.
CONGRATS!!
congrats guys.
Yippee! Before you know it, it will be 8, yikes! You guys are the cutest couple. Congrats on the teaching job. Ya the pay is not good, but it is stable and fits well with family life. Best of luck! I can't get over much our boys look alike! They look like they could definately be related!
Post a Comment