9.04.2008

Into the Mouth. . .

Easton is finally starting to realize when something tastes bad or isn't good. He used to put everything into his mouth. Here are a few of the things that I have found in his mouth this summer.


-Bugs (Spiders, Lady Bugs, & etc.)
-Toy Octopus (He loved to crawl around with the legs dangling out of his mouth)
-Cigarettes (Gross I know, he is too fast sometimes)
-Food (Any type)
-Dirt, Sand, Mud (He likes a variety)
-Baby Wipes
-Paper
-Sunscreen
-Floss

It's crazy what happens when you turn your head for a minute. He is growing so fast though, he hasn't started walking but he likes to stand and flap his arms. Just recently he has discovered how to blow raspberries on our stomach's which he thinks is hilarious. We sure do love our little guy!

3 comments:

Emily & Rayden said...

aw he's such a cutie! and i really like your hair! when did you guys move back to logan? we should definitely get together sometime. where do you live? yeah, rayden isnt the greatest at walking yet, but he gets better every day. its crazy how fast they learn something when they start trying.

The Jolley Family said...

He is so cute Lynzie!

Jacque said...

Aww...I miss you guys. A lot. I ran my half marathon though! I rolled my ankle at mile 2. Bummer! But I finished.
Hope you're adjusting ok!