9.29.2008

Easton's 1st Year Pics


Here they are Easton's 1 year old pictures. We were going to have them professionally done but I decided to try my hand at it. I think they turned out all right for our first try.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Happy birthday Easton! The pictures are very cute. I like how you displayed them. :)

Bev said...

Oh my gosh lynz he is getting so big!! He is a doll and I like your pics GOOD JOB!!

Anonymous said...

He's such a cutie! Great job on the pictures.

.. said...

Aw those are so cute! LOVE the pics!

Brittney said...

You did a wonderful job! He is a cute cute boy. I too just took Ridge's 6 month pics. Saves a lot. It was good to see you guys at the game. I meant to ask how the teaching job was going but neglected to. Hope it is going well and that you are enjoying Cache Valley.