7.22.2008
The Pugmire Reunion
This past weekend was the annual Pugmire Reunion, which is Travis' Mom's side of the family. Each year we look forward to the two day reunion. This year Kelvin and Annette were in charge of the reunion which turned out to be so cute and fun. They picked a western theme for the reunion, so that put us at the Waterin' Hole (Bear Lake Beach) the first day where we enjoyed wake boarding, skiing, tanning, and yes Easton ate a couple handfuls of sand! That night we relaxed and prepared to meet at the O.K. Corral (Grandpa Pugmire's House) for the yard project and breakfast the next morning. Jamie and I were in charge of all the kids so we missed out on the project, but the kids enjoyed the mud holes at the park. Later that day we had a Western Cookout and Cowboy games at the park. Travis was in charge of filling all of the water balloons for the balloon fight so you will see he choose to fill them in the hot tub while he watched Easton, who said men weren't mutli-taskers? There was a horse for the kids so we put Easton on and he didn't know what was going on, but he seemed to be fine. We can't wait for next year's reunion, maybe we won't have to worry about Easton eating the sand. ;)
Posted by The Eborn Family at 4:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I love it....looks like Easton did NOT like that wheelbarrow. Looks like you had lots of fun!
Looks like fun! I am sure that some day you will wish that sand was the worst thing he had eaten! It was so good to hang out the other day! I really loved being one of your roomies in college. I seriously miss that! You better stay in touch when you move!
Hey Lynzie! It seems like it's been FOREVER! Are you still running in the morning?
YOU MOVED?!?!?!?!?!
Hey Lynzie! Your little boy is so cute! Seems like you all are doing great.
I have this post memorized , I have read it so much. I WANT AN UPDATE!
:)
Please.
Post a Comment