
When Travis is in charge of FHE this is where we usually end up, American Fork Canyon fishing :) It is really beautiful up there and I love the mountains. Easton and I had a picnic while Travis fished. This time he caught some, quiet a few, which made it really fun!
Easton and I went to visit the Christensen's and their new addition to the family, Elisa. She was so cute and tiny, it's always fun to hold babies when they are so small, it is crazy to think how fast they grow up :(... This is Easton and Kempton playing with their little kitty. Easton was a little over friendly with the cat so it hid underneath the car, and sure enough he tried to go under the car to get the cat. What a boy!
Rachel decided to take the boat for a spin at Utah Lake, so we joined Her, Sydney and Tyler. It was fun even though Easton looks a little smushed. His life jacket is a little tight, poor kid, he sure was a good sport though.
7.15.2008
Summer Outings...
Posted by The Eborn Family at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Thats a good idea! Im going to tell Kelly we need to start doing FHE and when its my turn to choose somewhere....i will choose fishing as well! :)
That sounds like so much fun! I'll bet easton just loves it. He is getting so big :)
Hey its good to hear from you, we were late for the park so we didn't see many people. Hope to see you next year.
Looks like a good time. I'm surprised Easton still fit in his life jacket since you thought he was pushing it at Lake Powell. He's such a cutie. I have some cute pics. of him on the 4th.
Are you at Tibble Fork? I used to go there all the time. A.F. canyon is one of my favorite places on earth! The pics are very cute!
What? American Fork? You're just a hop, skip, and a jump from Craig and me--especially if I avoid Lehi Main Street! What are you doing in Utah County? (We keep asking ourselves that question.) Anyway, I happened to cross your blog. Your little Easton is so cute. Congratulations! Our favorite American Fork places: IFA and Sonic. Maybe we'll cross paths sometime.
Post a Comment