I usually never post without pictures, but since my camera is not working properly and it has been a while since I have posted anything, I thought I would let you all know what was new with our family. Easton is Crawling! Yeah! But it is also sad because he is growing up way too fast. He still only has two bottom teeth, and yes he is still rather chunky weighing in at 23lbs. We love it though he sure looks so cute when we give the big guy a bath with all of his rolls. Travis' company has moved to a new area in American Fork so now he doesn't have to commute, which makes it nice because he gets home a lot faster. Next week he starts a new schedule though from 8-7pm and he has Thursday's off, which will be great for summer activities. We are jam packed this summer with all of the fun family activities. Things we are looking forward to; This weekend we are going camping with the Eborns, the week after is the 4th in Salina, and the 18th is the Pugmire Reunion. Summer is our favorite time because of all these excuses to leave town and visit family. Hope you all are doing great!
6.23.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You guys live in AF? We live in PG...you should call me if you ever need anyone to babysit your baby!
yay! 6 am would be PERFECT for me. you have no idea. I have been trying to make it work, but the later time is awkward with char and tigh.
ANYWAY
I hope you have time to squeeze me and tigh into those summer plans. We need to make it to the pool again. And do a BBQ again!
I know what you mean about the twilight books. My sister tried to get me to read them for months and I too gave in. I think everyone who reads them is addicted and can't stop. I stayed up way too late several nights and it's hard to sleep in your fam gets up early. By the way...
Where did you get the template for your blog? It is SO cute!
TAG...YOU'RE IT!
I know about chunks too! Ridge is an astounding 20lbs and only 4 months old! So glad you are enjoying your summer!
Post a Comment