6.24.2008

Tagged!

3 Joys:
1. Watching Easton Sleep :)
2. Sitting outside at dusk...thinking.
3. Hugging Travis :)
3 Fears:
1. Snakes! I couldn't sleep last night because I had snake dreams!
2. Losing a Child...
3. Being Unprepared.
3 Goals:
1. Sometimes I interrupt people because I am so excited to tell them a story, so I am trying to work on holding off on the excitement until they are done with their story :) Bad Habit...
2. Read the whole Bible (Travis says I will get bored by the end of the Old Testament and quit, but hopefully I will prove him wrong...)
3. Run 5 races this year.
3 Obsessions:
1. Blogging...Not so bad now that it is summer and there is soo much to do :)
2. Easton's Chubby Legs. They are fun to squeeze and he laughs so loud.
3. Food (Any type I love It!)

3 Surprising Facts About Me:
1. I love yard sales and the DI (One man's junk is another man's treasure!)
2. I love early mornings. They are so quiet.
3. Sometimes I don't brush my teeth before bed or wash my face. Opps did I say that? :(


Okay I tag Charlyn, Krust, Beast, and ...........Sarah!

3 comments:

Krysta said...

Lynz...Your little man is so dang cute! As far as running goes, I'm still not a huge fan but think I'm a tiny addicted. Ha! I just noticed I got tagged...guess I'll hop right on that!

Unknown said...

Sick you don't brush your teeth or wash your face??? Kidding...I do the same. Ryan was surprised when we got married because all the girls he knew washed their faces. To much cleaning causes zits right?

Jacque said...

Haha...you're funny Lynzie! I HAVE to brush my teeth. I'm a Dental Assistant. haha
But the face washing??? Uh..I take of my eye makeup and that's about it!
Sorry i couldn't go running this AM. TIghtold me at 1 am that he decided to go golfing at 6:30 am. Anyway. tomorrow? I am so there!
P.S. What 5 races are you running? I have 2, but I'm looking for more to do! let me know girl!!