6.23.2008
The Great Lake Powell
My Family goes to Lake Powell every year, which always is a little chaotic :) but fun! My Dad rented a houseboat which ended up working out perfect for all of us with little ones. Travis was excited because it was his first time on a houseboat, and only second time to Lake Powell. It was a total bummer this trip though when my Dad found my camera in a puddle of water on his boat, so that is why I don't have more pictures, my lens on my camera has a big water spot on it. Luckily though I was able to save these photos. Enjoy!
Posted by The Eborn Family at 9:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
chad's family had a house boat time share and we got to go one year. It was amazing! I'm glad you got to go...It looks like you had tons of fun. I'm sorry about your camera though. That really is a bummer!
HEY THERE!! LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME AND YOUR LIL MAN IS GETTING SO BIG HE IS A DOLL! HOPE ALL IS WELL
Post a Comment