5.28.2008

Moose Tracks...



Who needs the zoo...when we can go to Trav's parents house and see all the animals. Yep that's a moose behind Travis and Easton. Crazy as it seems they often visit the Eborn residence, but more often in pairs. Reed has some great shots of the wildlife around his house which include; a moose playing in his sprinkler, a bobcat, and the many birds and squirels. It's a great sight and it helps to keep all the grandkids entertained.

9 comments:

Abby said...

Isn't it cool. They have been at our house most of the winter. Our kids are wondering where she has been. I guess i need to take them up the hill.

Alison said...

Lynzie, thanks for leaving a post on my blog so we can keep in touch. What a cute family you have, your little guy is so handsome.

Jacque said...

That looks like so much fun! Let's go running again! I'm back from Vegas!

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

hey, that's way cool. i wish i could see a MOOSE in our backyard. oh, wait, we don't have one of those backyards...

mason said...

Lynzie-
Hey, cute family. It is fun to come across blogs of people that I have not seen forever. It looks like you are having a great time being mom.

Emily & Rayden said...

hey there lynzie! thanks for the comment. it was nice to hear from you. your little boy is so darn cute! i forget how old he is though. didnt you have him right after me? i had rayden october 10th. anyway, how are you and travis doing? you're living in cedar hills? are you having so much fun being a mom? life is so different now huh. i feel like my life has changed so much and i feel like a different person in a lot of ways...but its so much fun. i love it!

Christensen's said...

Lynz!
That is so crazy! A moose in his backyard! How fun! How are you doing? I haven't even talked to you since you came over last with Breanne. I am due in 3 1/2 more weeks. You will have to come and visit when I have the baby.

Jacque said...

I am so bummed you didn't come to the baby contest! You would have had a blast!

Christensen's said...

I am glad that you got a good chuckle out of my cake. It took me a few hours before I wanted to laugh about it. Luckily Jed was gone while I made it and when he got home we both laughed hysterically. We need to get together more often because you can always make me laugh!