Love! Love! Love! This "big" guy! Travis and I agree that this little guy is one of a kind! He is a great big brother and we are sure Ashlyn would agree! Happy Birthday Easton!
Easton has loved everything Angry Birds, so when it came to having a birthday party for him he of course asked for an Angry Birds party. The best is when he told me he wanted it to be a suprise! How do you through a suprise party for a four year old? It ended up working out. We told him he was going to have a party he just didn't know when. So he was pretty suprised when he came home to a house full of friends.
It seems that every time Easton picks a party theme there is never anything at the store that will go along with it, so we have to be a little creative. Luckily my friend helped me with the pinata's because I have never made one before and they ended up being super easy and fun!
I love to bake and this was definately a fun experiement!

2 comments:
Those cupcakes are SO cute and I love how you did the pinyatas!
Yes...I know I spelled pinata wrong:) I always do that!
Post a Comment