9.23.2011

Back to School!

 This year we were so excited for preschool school! Easton went to his back to school night and he was chomping at the bit to go. So when I was running late the first day of preschool I got a little nervous for him when he had to walk up the steps with no one around. But the teacher's newsletter said to let them be brave and go up themselves. So Easton walked in the house and I waited for about 3 minutes just to be sure. Then Ashlyn and I went into town to do some shopping. About thirty minutes later I get a call from his teacher and the first thing she says is, "Easton's okay so I don't want you to be alarmed." So I am thinking the kid has broke his arm or someone elses. But then she proceeds to tell me that preschool is not for another week. My stomach dropped! He was sitting on the steps of the teachers house, when her neighbor noticed him and decided to go and see what he was doing. He told her that there was no one at his school to play with. The crazy thing is that his teacher was not home either, but she hurried home and when she got there she thought this little boy will never want to come back. When she asked him if he was okay he said, "Yeah, my mom just got confused and dropped me off on the wrong day!" What a kid! I love him as he would say, "More than you even know!"


The real first day of preschool! 

1 comments:

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

That is one of the best stories ever! Haha.