Every year it is a tradition for our family to go and get a live tree. This year since Ashlyn was so young, Travis set out on the adventure to go get a tree without us. The snow was so deep that some didn't make it back with a tree. :) Travis said that he almost gave up a couple times also, but I was glad that he made it back with this beauty! He knows that I love trees that are tall and thin and this one was perfect!
Christmas Eve Grandma let all the kids open their pj's from her. She made all of the little girls nightgowns, and they all looked so cute.
Easton was pretty excited about his pajama's from grandma. He loves Buzz!
The last two years my parents have surprised us with some fun presents. This year we were all wondering what it could be and when we opened the big box with all of our names on it we pulled out Jazz shirts! Then they began to explain that we were all going to a jazz game. We all loved it! They fed us prime rib and dessert, and nachos and popcorn at half-time.
Warner's face describes how easy it is to get a picture of this chaotic family :)
These two were in heaven. Eating junk food and pop and running around like wild animals in the box. One minute they were "greatest buddies" as they would say, and the next they were not. Can't wait until they are older to see what kind of trouble they are going to get in to :)
Little Ashlyn didn't see much of the game, but she sure was excited to be out with everyone. Before the game I saw President Utchdorf, he was in the suite below ours. I was pretty pumped. I think I was more excited seeing him up close than I was Jerry Sloan and Kiralinko.
At the Eborn family Christmas party we ate great food, played some silly games, and had a fun little nativity for the kids. Travis' mom made all of the cute nativity clothes and Easton this year was the Shepard.

0 comments:
Post a Comment