She is 4 months already, where does the time go?
At her doctors appointment the doc said that she was perfect and I agree :) She was in the 50 percentile in everything except her head, which is normal for both Travis and my family :)
Easton always asks, "Can sister come?"
I needed some more pictures of her in her blessing dress, so I decided that I better hurry and get it done before she is too big for it. She mostly wanted to crinkle and eat the dress but this one worked out okay.
These were just for fun!
Easton wanted his picture taken so we took a few of him.

3 comments:
She is the cutest thing ever! It was so fun to see at the shower. Hopefully I will see you again at the reception. Love your Christmas pictures!
what a beautiful little family. Your kid are absolutely dolls!
So cute! Did you take the pictures yourself?
Post a Comment