Yes, I am finally getting around to it and I thought I better start from the begining of Summer. Our first Summer outing was with friends, where we met in the Uintahs for a little "Couples Retreat." This was planned by good ol' college roommate and friend Sarah and her husband Jed. Thanks to them for such a great idea. We definately had a really good time.
This is all of us couples right before the big fourwheeler trip.
Casey and Sam Dyreng were our roommates for the trip. It was fun for Travis to have someone on the trip as gung ho about fly fishing as he is.
Tandra (one of my Snow College rommmates) and her boyfriend cruising the trail.
So my picture taking was pretty lame for this trip, mostly because I was too lazy to get out my camera, but this is a photo I snagged off of Sarah's facebook because I didn't have one of Travis and I for the whole trip. The vaccation games were a blast Travis showed everyone the Quarter Game which got a good laugh, but the Quarter sat there on the living room carpet for a whole day until some lucky person snagged it.


0 comments:
Post a Comment