We finally got a new computer. So my blogging, I am not promissing, but hopefully it becomes better. Before I couldn't print, upload any pictures, or look at anyone elses pictures. I love new purchases. Isn't it funny to think of how people survived without cell phones, computers, and tvs. Honestly somedays I wish I lived back then, I think it would have been a lot more peaceful. Okay that is enough of my thoughts, hopefully there are better posts to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sometimes I think I should have been born decades before I was! I agree that life would be much more peaceful without computers/phones/tv. Maybe I'll move to Amish country ;)
Yeah!!! How exciting. I am jealous. I need a new computer, but I should be grateful that I can upload pictures :)
Lynz I had high hopes for this new computer. I keep checking for new post and nadda. boo whoo!
Post a Comment