2.09.2010

Just One of Those Days...

Yesterday while I was on the phone with my sister, I put on a show for the kids to watch.  It was pretty quiet and it seemed like they were being pretty good. Think again! I was suprised to come downstairs to this lovely scene and Easton saying,"It's slippery mom, it's slippery."  Easton and Paul had taken out cottage cheese, sour cream, yogurt, pudding, whipped cream, and mashed it into the carpet, put it on my counch, ate very little and took a bite out of ever single one of my apples.  And you are saying this girl needs a fridge lock, oh I have one I just forgot to lock it! Luckily the smell of all these ingredients slowly fadded away as the day went on, I thought I was going to be sick.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

how can they be so cute and such stinkers at the same time. Maybe you should start feeding him so he doesn't have to help himself ;)

Ashlee said...

Oh no! That is so funny...and I'm sure very frustrating! I don't know if I would have laughed or cried. :)

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

Oh man..... Kids will be kids right? SO funny though.

Sharon said...

OH,MY HECK! Bet you could have sat down and cryed! Just remember, as I told Valerie, someday you will miss this!

Christensen's said...

They would have been dead. Who is the other boy?

Shels said...

Oh wow! what a nice surprise for you to find!