1.05.2010

December Festivities

So it felt like December was here and gone so fast, almost like it didn't even happen, but it seems like lately this little has grown a ton! He really liked to try on Grandma Roberts' glasses. He would walk around the house looking at all the different things because they were all blown up. I think he looks more like a Robert's in this picture because the glasses make him look like he has blue eyes.


This is how Santa went down this year with Easton.
Santa asks,"So what would you like for Christmas?"
Easton replies, "Santa bring me presents?"
Santa, "Yes, Yes, but what kind of presents?"
Easton, "Santa bring me toys?"
And that's all we got out of him before he started devouring the candy cane and told Santa bye.

Travis' family does a live Nativity every year with the kids, and Easton was picked to be a Shepard. He sure was a cute Shepard but he wanted nothing to do with the production. He escaped through the back bedroom door to play with the toys... What a kid!



Christmas morning I was one of the first ones up. I was excited to see the kids reactions. This was the peaceful scene before wrapping paper flew everywhere and excitement filled the air.



Santa gave Easton a big wheel this year for Christmas, the only problem is that the elves must have miss measured because he can't reach his feet to the pedals.



So I knew something was up when my parents didn't ask anyone what they wanted for Christmas this year. After all the presents were opened all of us kids received an envelope with a clue for a treasure hunt. You should have seen all of us grown ups, I guess you could say :), running around the house trying to figure out the clues. Every couple had to find 3 pieces to this puzzle which read, "Come to Mom's computer room for a sign." When we all finally piled into my mom's sewing room we opened a DVD file on the computer (Who knew my parents knew how to do all this technical stuff) and it was my parents telling us that they were taking us all on a trip to San Francisco. SURPRISE!!! We leave in June and we are all excited!!




HARDWARE RANCH



Breanne, Jenny, Jeff and his wife Hailey all came up for the past weekend and we decided to go to Hardware Ranch for an excursion. It was way cold but a lot of fun for everyone.




Easton was funny he ran right up to this and spread his arms out to measure his wing span... Not to bad for a little tyke.





His favorite part was the stuffed bobcat and mountain lion that they had on display. He kept saying. "OOH, Scary..."





So I didn't get any pictures of the elk, and it is what we went to see, sorry. But the horses I thought were pretty cool.

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

How Fun! It looks like you had a great Christmas :)

Ryan said...

Easton looks like Ralphy on "The Christmas Story" when he wears glasses.

Christensen's said...

Sounds fun! I am jealous. Family vacations are the best! Easton is so dang cute. I love the story of Santa and Easton. He is so handsome!

Shels said...

Great fun! I LOVE the pict with Easton and the glasses. Totally think he looks like Ralphy, first thing I thought of when I saw it! What a cute kid!

Krysta said...

Oh my gosh Lynz...your little man has grown up so much! He's a cutie!! :) Looks like your Christmas was fabulous!