9.28.2009

The Eborn Three Go Camping. . .







This was our first time with just us three camping. We made it basic and I think that is what made it fun.











For the short little trip that it was it was very enjoyable just to let Easton run, run, run, and get extremely dirty and he had plenty of room and dirt to do it in.




Easton's favorite part was eating chips and junk food. He stayed by the table most the night snacking, but hey it's part of camping.



I tell you at night it gets a little creepy when the wildlife come out. Luckily Travis brought his machete to give me a little peace of mind while I was sleeping. I watch too many unsolved mysteries














1 comments:

Christensen's said...

Cute pictures! Jed and I love to go camping with just us and the kids. Our kids love the mountains. Looks like you had a great time! You look great as usual! We should plan a get together.