For Labor Day weekend Ryan and Charlyn came to visit us, and to see our new place. We headed to Bear Lake on Saturday where we ate at Lakeside Pizza (My favorite spot), then we headed over to the KOA to the jumping pillow for the kids, which by the pictures you know that they loved. After we exhausted them on the jumping pillow we rented us a suri bike and headed down the road looking pretty funny on a 4 seater with four adults, 3 toddlers and a infant in a car seat strapped to the front. (Can't wait to show you the picture). We headed down to the beach with the bike. . .on our way there had a pretty close call when Ryan (The Control Man) tried the brakes a little too late, locking them up as we headed on a downward slope to a huge pile of boulders. Luckily we were able to stop in time that nobody was bloodied. What a fun and exciting time we had... Thanks for visiting us Ryan, Charlyn, and the 3 amigos!
9.08.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Love the summer pictures, the picture of Easton crying, and the one of him jumping. I about died when you said a new baby, I thought it was yours for a second. I would hope that I would have heard some of that type of news!
Oh I am laughing so hard just thinking about the bike incident. I was just getting ready to post the pics. on my blog, but Warner isn't allowing it tonight. So I saved it and will get them up tomorrow. We had so much fun. Thanks for the good times!
sounds like fun! I love that you rented a suri bike!! What an adventure!
Post a Comment