3.11.2009

Latest Happenings


Sorry for so many posts. It seems like lately our new house and the many projects that accompany it have been consuming our every free minute. It is fun learning all this new stuff on house remodels and I promise pictures of the finished product as soon as we finish the baseboard and get the doors hung :) Easton sure has been a helper. He loves ladders so we have to make sure that they are always put down or he is at the top screaming MOM MOM MOM (He's not scared he just wants me to see what he has done). Today I bought him some fake tools so he could help in all the comotion and he would only take his nap if he got to take the screw gun with him. He sure is a hand full, but he is the best bug killer I have found. He follows the box elder bugs around and smashes them with his finger and then laughs. What do you do?

5 comments:

Christensen's said...

That picture of Travis and Easton is adorable! I am way sad that you won't be in Logan that weekend! You should come and run the Provo half in April (I think) I want to do one soon!

Keri said...

Can't wait to see the finished project! Keep me posted!

Brittney said...

It was great to run into you guys up at Beaver Mt. That turned out to be such a nice day. I need lessons on how you do your cool picture arrangements. Ridge will need lessons from Easton on how to kill bugs. He hasn't come across too many yet. I am excited to see all that he discovers this summer. Good luck with your project! :)

Halie and Michael said...

Easton looks just like you in this picture... only much cuter:)

Ryan said...

Boy that's a nice ladder. Do you know where I can get on like that?