3.24.2009



HONEST SCRAP AWARD
It is called the honest scrap award and these are the rules...
A) First list 10 honest things about yourself--and make it interesting even if you have to dig deep.
B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of Honest Scrap...
1. I love to run and I survived the Moab 1/2 this past weekend! I surely didn't have much time to train with fixing up the house, but I ended up finishing with a better time than I thought I would. There is something about it that I love, but I am not sure what because it has taken me a couple of days just to be able to walk down the stairs.

2. I am pretty competitive. I am not sure why I am this way but Travis and I can't play monopoly together because we are both so darn competitive, and I can't usually go running with other people without trying to race, I am always looking for a good competition.

3. My favorite seasons are spring and fall... I am sure a lot of you are this way but they are always the hope for something new :)

4. I mop my floor a couple times a day. I know I am paranoid but honestly wood floors are terrible to keep clean.

5. I drive too fast. Most of my friends, well wait if you have ever drove with me you know that I love speed. I have slowed down since I have a passenger all the time, but when I am alone I just love to drive fast....

6. I love my home town. I'm not sure if I would want to live there, but I think it is beautiful and I love it's familiarity.

7. I don't drink caffine. I've stopped drinking it when I was about 12 years old and I can honestly say that I don't know what Mountain Dew tastes like.

8. The KSL Classifieds are my weakness. I love to look at KSL to see what people are selling. I have bought quiet a few things off of there, and have sold a few things also.

9. I secretly wish that I was a professional dancer. I love "So you think you can dance" I wish that I could move like those dancers and come up with such cool moves. I honestly don't have much rythm.

10. I like warm milk and sugar. I know it is weird but right after I had Easton I always had these hunger cravings right before I went to bed so Travis introduced me to Warm Milk. YUM YUM. We usually eat them in bed with ginger snaps.


And I would like to bestow the Honest Scrap Award upon . . .

Charlyn

Sarah

Ashlee

and whomever would like to join.

8 comments:

Christensen's said...

I definetely agree with number 2! I still admit that I hated running with you :)

Ashlee said...

How fun! I don't know if I'm the Ashlee you mean, but I'm going to do it!

Shels said...

Way to go on the half! I think half's are the hardest to run. You cant run as fast as in a 5k but you have to run faster than in a marathon. Way to go!
If you ever wanna go for a run, give me a call. Ill do my best to keep up!

Jamie said...

Wow, that was fun info I would have never known about you! Way to go on your 1/2 marathon...I only wish I could do that:) Congrats on your new home!

Abby said...

This will be a fun summer in the raspberry patch. If you need any help just call me. I was wondering if maybe when it's time I can get some good starts, just a few for our home. Maybe 10 to start out with. Thanks

Rebecca said...

private blog now, email for access, reblaws@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Jajajaaj....sis you do drive fast!!! i love that about you!
I remember jajaja we always get pulled over! ;) i love you!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh i know is my second post in..5 minutes..but after reading it all..it sounds so much like you.. I am homesick :(. ohhhh You are so competitive...whenever you start loosing on a game you say..ohh come on!! jajaja...well it has been fun checking out at your blog!
hugs!