11.09.2008

Happy 25th Lynzie!!!

@ the Corn Maze -- we cheated by the way.



Gettin' Some Air --



She even goes fishing with me.---How many guys can say that!



Hey everybody --this is Travis by the way-- This post is dedicated to my wonderful, sexy, amazing, beautiful, caring, thoughtful, sexy, intelligent, spiritual, fun, and sexy wife! After all it is her birthday this Wednesday and I wanted to post this today (I know it's a bit early, but she's not here just now)

She is the best wife that I could ever ask for and is the best mother that my son could ever have. She brings so much happiness into both of our lives and I would be lost without her. She does so much for me on a regular basis. Her family and friends will second me in saying that she is a great wife, mother, friend, daughter, and sister as well. I love you Lynzie more that words can even say. Have an awesome Birthday. -------Your Husband, Travis




6 comments:

Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday Lynzi! I hope you have an awesome day. :)

Jeannie said...

Happy Birthday girl, I know if I dont say it now i will forget.. hope you have a good day...Jeannie

Shels said...

what a cute tribute! Happy Birthday Wednesday! :)

Jacque said...

LYNZIE! I completely agree with everythind Travis said. I got your little card in th mail. I LOVE IT! How sweet of you to think of me. It's sitting up on my mantel. I sure miss you a lot. I wish we could have spent more time together.
Thanks so much for the card. It really did mean a lot.
Love,
Jacque
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Happy birthday Lynzie!!!! We wish you the best on this very special day. Your the best sister that anyone could ask for!! can i call you my sister or do I have to specify in law? You always feel like a sister to me!!!

Christensen's said...

Um..did you mention sexy? I agree! Lynz, you are the greatest! I hope that you have a very Happy Birthday! And hats off to Travis for being on top of things!