5.21.2008

It's Going to be a Great Summer!



Easton loves the outdoors, which will work out great for the summer, because Travis and I love to be outside. The other day I found this fun little pool at walmart and thought he had to have it. He could have sat in the pool for hours, he loved to splash and laugh. On the bottom of the pool it has little pockets of air so it is soft to sit on and he kept trying to eat them... after a couple of nose dives into the water he decided to give up and play with his rings.

5 comments:

Jacque said...

aw man! Next time Char and I will come. I need to work on my tan;) I just love little Easton.

Jeannie said...

How fun. pazley had a notebook and she brought it to me and said mom what is all this writing? It was the notebook that we wrote all our wedding gifts in and on the front page was lynzie, and the gift was campchairs and waffle crisp. I love that but living on a budget i never but it. oh the days!

Ashlee said...

He is so cute! I love the way you put some of the letters in BOLD. It's cute...I may copy you sometime!:)

Krysta said...

Hey Lynz...killer page! Your little guy is getting so big! I can't believe it. He's such a cutie!!

NATALIE AND RYKER said...

Look how cute your family is!!! and your little guy is getting so big and is so adorable :) love your blog