The other day I was watching the TLC Channel while cooking dinner and I caught this commercial just in time.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSECUIKi5cM I remember when Easton was a newborn it took us forever just to get out the door. The hardest part was finding something to wear that fit me and didn't look maternity. After I found the right outfit I went to change Easton's diaper, and yes you guessed it... he peed all down the front of me. When I saw this commercial it brought back those memories and I couldn't stop laughing... Hope it brightens your day like it did mine.
5.15.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my gosh Lynzie! I could not stop laughing! I don't have a boy, obviously, but that is such a laugh!
hahaha....isn't that the truth. when it's happening to you it sure seems like it is coming at you like a strong hose.
Post a Comment