Lately Easton has been watching us eat with inquisitive eyes, wondering when it will be his turn. Travis gave him this packaged ham and he acted like he was really eating it, he was so excited. When we went in for his 6 month appointment and the Doctor gave us the go ahead to start giving him food.... Needless to say he is not really sure if it is suppose to go in his mouth, on his head, up his nose, or all over his face. Regardless of the picture I think we got some in his mouth. If any of you moms have any suggestions how to keep them a little bit cleaner during dinner time, please feel free to give me advice, I still find some sweet potatos in the oddest places :)
4.09.2008
Yum! Yum!
Posted by The Eborn Family at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Lynz,
Were these sweet potatoes? I hope the feeding is going well. It was fun to see you yesterday. We should definetly do it more often. We will have to do something outdoors next time, but I also want to see your apartment!
Sarah
They are definately messy...isn't it cute! With James, I just kept wipeing his hands and face, but I think it backfired on me! Now, he always has to be clean, which sounds nice...but can be very frustraiting. :) He won't finger paint or anything like that, which is a bummer. My advise: let him get messy...if you have to, you can take off his shirt (you'll have a little less laundry!) anyway... Easton is SO stinking cute!
i bet he loved them
I would feed him some 1st then let him try to do it him self and yes take the shirt and pants off. Its cute to let them feed themselfs but I think he still might be too little. Good luck on the feeding. He's getting big.
Oh goodness Lynzie! He is so adorable! Sweet Potatoe mess and all! I don't blame him! Sweet potatoes are my favorites too! We didn't get together! Bummer! Let's soon though, ok? Let me know if you need anything! Chloe is going to have her baby here pretty soon! Exciting!
Hey Lynzie!
I started a blog attached to mine. I keep finding great coupons for places like bath and body works. So, I started a blog that I can post them on where everyone can print them off easily! it's www.gundygrabs.blogspot.com
Right now I have a coupon for a Free 2 oz bottle of body lotion from Bath and Body Works. I will just keep adding them as I find them!Hope you're doing well!
Hey Lynzie! How are you? Look at your little guy. He is so cute! I hope all is well for you.
I think you should always just feed him in the bath tub while he is naked, then teach him to enjoy a shower at 6 months old!!!
Post a Comment