3.31.2008

Trav's Easter Egg


This Easter we went camping not to far from Salina. During egg coloring last year we announced that we were pregnant with little Easton by writing on the eggs with white crayon and it was a suprise when the kids pulled out the egg. This year Travis got into egg coloring and came out with the most unique egg! He is so creative! He also took the kids on a treasure hunt, which looked more like a trash hunt to the rest of us, but they loved it! They are always excited to see Uncle Travis he comes up with some wacky things to keep the kids entertained.

4 comments:

Jacque said...

That is one hot easter egg there! I hope you kept that gem...

Brittney said...

I can only imagine how proud Travis was of his creation. That is neat that he got into the holiday, especially creating a treasure hunt. What a good uncle and daddy!

Ashlee said...

That is such a fun twist a decorated egg! I'll have to remember that one for next year. :)

Kristina said...

Travis learned that Egg Dye trick from ME!! I tried to teach him to clean up after himself, along with Egg dying, but he hasn't mastered that yet!!!