
So which holiday do you decorate for? Easter or St. Patricks Day? We couldn't choose so our windows have shamrocks and the tree has Easter Eggs. Easton was feeling a little left out in the decorating so we made him an Easter mobile. It was a little funny he couldn't figure out how the eggs just dangled in the air like they did. He is laughing now and is such a smiler. Kids definately bring a lot of joy into your life!
3.06.2008
St. Patricks Day Or Easter?
Posted by The Eborn Family at 7:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I think you are awesome to even decorate! Good job! Your new haircut is ADORABLE! I love that length on you, it look SO great! I cannot believe you let Travis help you highlight your hair!! Next time please just let me help!;)jk What a stud for at least trying!!
Post a Comment