Here is the new do! Short, but I think it will work for summer. Travis didn't mind it either, he just wanted to know how much it cost :)
Kristina told me that Travis tried some crazy things with his hair when he was younger like nair... and I thought of some things I use to do. I cut my hair short and spikey it was a little boyish. The guys always asked me when I was going to grow it out, kind of sad, but hey I got to sleep in about 30 more minutes before I had to get ready for school. The things we do to our hair...

4 comments:
Your hair is cute. I'm glad you are enjoying the nice spring weather, we are still in winter wonderland up here. Easton is a cutie.
I like the new hair do!!! The A-line is always darling, and it looks great on you! Can't wait to see it in person this weekend.
Hey it is way CUTE!!
Looks good! Oh you are brave letting Travis play beauty parlor.
Post a Comment