3.05.2008
The Hair Situation....
So this is our hair situation... Travis being the frugal man that he is (don't get me wrong this is a good thing) but he likes to try and see if we can do things for less money, those things include my hair :)... So this is a picture of us on Saturday night pulling my hair through a cap. I would show you the outcome but is was rather frightful. But the best part of this experience is that Travis has now consented to me going to the salon to get my hair done. Yipee!
I am thinking of an A-line which I have always liked but never tried. I will show you the results after my appointment tonight.
Posted by The Eborn Family at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
yo dude yo how u doin
your best bud syd
that is awsome.. i think a a line would be cute.. I was looking at church history pictures and i loved you hair all spikey..good luck!
so that comment from Leeann was me! i am helping a lady in my ward with a blog for the relay for life and i hadn't signed out of that account yet!SORRY
Remind TRAVIS of when he was a little boy about 8 or so and tried doing his hair all cool and spikey with "NAIR" my mom cried and cried as she washed it and all his hair down the sink. We all just laughed our heads off at our dorky little brother. Don't ever let him do your hair again, you may be bald. Kristina
And also DON'T EVER LET HIM DO Easton's hair.
Actually you should probably just NOT even let him do his own hair...
Post a Comment