2.15.2008

Will You Be My Valentine?

Easton and I were excited for Valentines Day, we spent the day preparing a wonderful candle lit meal for his Dad... We decorated the house with hearts and candy and prepared his favorite meal (Papa Murphy's Pizza) and for dessert we had chocolate covered strawberries.
It was a first for Easton to play with ballons. He was so excited when I put him on the ground to look at them he just giggled all day long. He was sure suprised at how they just floated in the air like they did. After helping Mom all day he was a little to tuckered out for dinner so Travis and I went ahead and ate without him. I'm sure he didn't mind, and it was sure nice for Trav and I. Hope everyone had a Happy Valentines Day! We love you all!

3 comments:

Jacque said...

Cute Lynzie! You are so stinkin' cute. YES! LEt's get together soon! Happy V-Day!

Unknown said...

Aren't you just a cute sweet wife!! You are always so creative and thoughtful.

Unknown said...

Hey Lynz, your just getting to many hits on your blog. Are you cheating the system?