2.05.2008

Easton's Blessing



5 comments:

Jacque said...

Ok! He is freaking adorable! Literally the cutest baby boy ever! My sis-in-law had her baby today, but I haven't seen it. I guess he looks a little weird! He will grow into his features. I mean after you have one of your own, no baby compares! Easton is adorable. I;m glad his blessing went good and he's feeling better! Thanks again for calling! That was so nice!!!Let's get together after Charlotte is better! She needs a buddy! Easton i think could fill the position! :)

Unknown said...

So dang cute. It was such a great day. Thank goodness they didn't cancel all of your church.

Kristina said...

So cute, I love those pictures we have it on our screen saver. You should stop by on your way to Laketown sometime. The angel wings are cute, but he will not think so when he is about 12 or 14 years old. Those pictures may come up missing :)

Abby said...

How adorable! He is so cute. And you look great after 4 months.

Jeannie said...

Lynzie you look great i am so glad we have a easier way to communicate i miss the gool ol days..