1.24.2008

RSV SEASON :(



The nurses all commented on what a good little guy he was even though he was being poked and prodded. We sure are glad all of that is over.

5 comments:

Abby said...

How sad, pour little guy. Dylan had RSV bad. He was about the same age as Easton. Everything better now?

Brittney said...

Ohhh...I feel so bad for children when they are sick. Sure hope he pulls through well. Saige has had her share of ear infections this year but nothing too serious. When I have this baby boy here in about six weeks, I plan to keep locked up pretty tight to aviod the RSV season, colds, flu ETC. I like your new blog template!

Jamie said...

Oh that makes me so sad, the poor little sweetie. I hope he gets well SOON!

Keri said...

Sorry the RSV virus got Easton. I hope he is feeling better and that you two are getting the rest you need to keep up with it. Winter babies are hard to keep the yuck from.

Jacque said...

Lynzie! Did I spell it right? I know it's different!
So, you know how Easton Had RSV? Well Charlotte got it too! UGH! We got back from the E.R. lastnight.It's hard! Poor little Tykes! They're so innocent. WELL! Let me know how he's doing! He's super cute by-the-way!