1.03.2008

When We Get Bored....

Two nights ago we were bored so we decided to go to the movies. I have been dying to see "Enchanted" becuase I had heard so many good things. So I pulled Travis there and he sang all the songs on the way out! So I decided to add them to our blog. Such a good movie and the music is great, just click on the songs and you can sample each one. :0



Easton loves his new carrier and so does his Dad. So Travis thought he would take some pictures of how to use the carrier properly and how not to use the carrier properly. I tell ya when we get bored, watch out!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Hey guys, I'm glad you have a blog and found me. How? I love how you hung Easton in the carrier on the door. Abby

Brittney said...

Travis, looks like you are doing what dads do best, sleep. Easton is a cutie! Congrats even though he is now 4 months old? Come back and visit our blog. Cody does look really young and I would love to be able to see my toes again instead of my big pregnant belly. Do Tyler and Amiee have a blog? Take care guys! Lundgrens

Jamie said...

Hi guys! I too am glad that you have a blog and found us! I love being able to keep caught up on everybody when it is near impossible to talk to everyone all the time! I love all your pictures, honestly you've got such a darling little guy!