"Making Memories"
Cutesst Little Guy. Thumbs are much better than binkis.
So cute...it was fun to see you and Easton and do a little shopping together. I hear that binkis are better because when all is said and done you can't take the thumb away. Just make sure he gets over the habit before high school ;)
Oh he is such a darling baby! I wish my kids would have chosen their thumbs over binkis!
That picture is so dang cute! Hopefully he doesn't suck too long or he'll have buck teeth :) just teasin.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cutesst Little Guy. Thumbs are much better than binkis.
So cute...it was fun to see you and Easton and do a little shopping together. I hear that binkis are better because when all is said and done you can't take the thumb away. Just make sure he gets over the habit before high school ;)
Oh he is such a darling baby! I wish my kids would have chosen their thumbs over binkis!
That picture is so dang cute! Hopefully he doesn't suck too long or he'll have buck teeth :) just teasin.
Post a Comment