9.23.2011

Raspberry Season

Easton use to spit these out as soon as they were put in his mouth, but now I can't keep the little guy away from them. And he tries to keep his sister away from them, because she loves them just as much as he does.



I love this photo Travis took of Ashlyn. She has got the best lips ever!


Our annual last day at the Raspberry Shack photo! It is funny to see how things change.  Last year I was nine months pregnant with Ashlyn and now she is a year old.
Time flies!




Rain during raspberry month means no profit that day, so when you wake up and you hear thunder you immediately rush out to the deck to see what your situation is. Luckily this morning I was able to see the sun coming up as the storm was passing over the lake.
What a beautiful start to a day!



This kids loved going to Aunt Nancy and Uncle Todd's house, because that meant feeding the animals, watching all the cartoons that we don't get at home, and ice cream from the
Schwan Man out of Nancy's freezer!

0 comments: