4.28.2011

Easter Celebration

This year we went to the Eborn Family Easter Celebration at Valerie's house and boy was it a celebration. She hid over 500 eggs for the kids and even had Bunny Money so the kids could buy toys at the Bunny Store. Sheesh! It was fun for the kids.
 Easton found this egg oh the hunt, oh yes there weren't just small eggs there were all shapes, sizes, and colors!

 Ashlyn fit perfect into the green egg Easton later one. She wasn't so sure about it but it was a fun picture anyway :)
Madden found the perfect treat for him! We had to get a picture of how cute he looked as he devoured his blue cupcake.



I am not sure what got into to me this year I was excited about Easter Treats I guess. I saw this cake in the Taste of Homes magazine and thought it would be fun to try. I was pretty impressed by my efforts. I can't wait to have an excuse to make it again it was pretty tasty.

1 comments:

Christensen's said...

Wow! You have done so many posts since I last checked your blog. Looks like you went all out this year with the Easter cooking. You are a great cook! We did the rice krispie nests with eggs for our primary kids, but we didn't put the peeps on them, that is a cute idea. Thanks again for having us over. It was so fun!