I love this little guy so much! It is sad to see him get so big so fast!
He's definately a little character. He is so smart and always says the funniest things.
Some examples:
Driving in the car: I came to a stop sign and rolled through it and he said, "Mom you didn't stop at the stop sign!" Opps who thought a two year old would know that.
Post Office: He said to a lady carrying a guitar, "What is that?" she said, " A guitar." "Oh I like guitars, but I really like tubas."
House: "Mom turn off the vaccum so I can hear or I'll spank your bum."
Easton's Party
Easton had a fun little birthday party. Travis had all the kids outside experimenting with cornstartch and water. If you have never seen what it does go to http://www.ellentv.com/ and watch a lady walk on water.
Kristina, Easton's aunt bought him a sax for his birthday because he told her he was going to be in the band and Travis said, no your going to play football, so she wanted to get him started off right.
Easton's favorite cartoon, Little Einstiens, so of course he had to have a "Rocket" birthday cake.
What a kid :)

2 comments:
Man he is cute and getting so big! Hope all is well for you guys.
Oh what a handsome little guy!
Post a Comment