9.03.2010

Ashlyn Ann Eborn

Ashlyn Ann Eborn
Born at 9:01 pm, August 30, 2010
Weighing 7 lbs 6 oz
20 inches long

We all look like we are a little out of it. It is about 10 at night. But things went well and we have this beautiful new baby girl.

Grandpa is always a little nervous to hold the grandkids when they are this small, but Travis just handed her to him and there wasn't much he could do :)

Letting us all know that we should probably get some sleep.


Waiting for Dad to come and pick us up to go home.

He took to long we couldn't stay awake...

5 comments:

Carly said...

Congrats!!! Shes so beautiful!! You look great after giving birth.

Christensen's said...

She is adorable!!! Congrats! When can I come visit?!

Krysta said...

CONGRATS Lynzie! She's soooo cute!!

Talbots said...

Oh she is really special, mostly because she shares a birthday with ME! She is way cute and I am so excited for you guys. Congrats!

The Douglas's said...

Congrats to you guys. I bet Easton just loves her!! She is adorable