4.22.2010

Viva Las Vegas


For Travis' spring break we decided to head to Sin City. We saw everything we could find with animals for Easton, we canvased the strip, and we ate too much food. But we had a blast!
My favorite part was enjoying the warm weather. I love, love, love the sun! Easton's favorite part was the swimming pool. He woke up every morning and wanted to put his swimmers on so he could go to the pool. The pool was cool it had a shark tank in the middle of it that had a slide going through it. I'm not sure what Travis favorite part was, but I know he hated walking the strip. It was hard getting him away from the arcade and outdoor world, so that was probably his favorite.
Easton also like M&M world. I was definately fooled by the colored M&M's that didn't have a price on them. Luckily I remembered that they were kind of expensive so I only filled a small bag, but it still would have been cheaper just to buy 12 bags of M&Ms I figured.
It was funny as we drove back to Salina, as we passed into Sevier County the sign said, "What happens in Sevier County you can share with your friends."

0 comments: